[ briefly summarised ]
You may use the website, information, writings, images or other work that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the site (individually or collectively - referred to as, the “content” or “material”) solely for personal, non-commercial transitory purposes only, or to learn about the national Department of Rural Development and Land Reform.
No right, title, or interest in any content is transferred to you, without limitation, whether as a result of downloading such content or otherwise. The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (hereinafter referred to as, the “Department” or the “DRDLR”) reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all content.
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these general terms and conditions of use, and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Department’s NSPDR ecosystem project information website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Department’s NSPDR website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Department at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Department’s NSPDR website are provided “as-is”.
- The Department makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, the Department does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials on any websites linked to this Internet site.
- In no event shall the Department or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the NSPDR website, even if the Department, or a representative authorised by the Department, has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may, or may not apply to you.
- Site Links
The Department has not reviewed all the websites linked to its NSPDR website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link(s) does not imply endorsement by the Department of the site.
- Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- The Department has not reviewed all the websites linked to its NSPDR website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The materials appearing on the Department’s NSPDR website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- The Department does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
- The Department may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- The Department does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions of use.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to the Department’s NSPDR website shall be procedurally governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.